Wednesday, May 25, 2011

(Mommy JD) The Bump's Hump Day Randomisms

Happy Hump Day! Here are some randomisms from my bump and I:
  • Dropping your child off at school in the pouring rain is no fun at all....unless you are the child. He didn't seem to care that neither of us were dressed in proper rain attire.
  • One of my good friends who worked out during both of her pregnancies (not just worked out, spinned) suggested that I ride the bike to help with my pelvic pain. So after the rainy drop-off I played hookie from work and went to the gym. I got on the bike that has a back to it and began to pedal. I had to stop about every 2 minutes to catch my breath. I tried to lower the resistance but I was already on level 1. (Sigh) Not sure if that helped at all but it feels good just to walk into the gym (especially since I pay for it every month).
  • While doing my lazy bike-ride, I got a chance to watch a closed captioned version of the last Oprah show. Some people will not know what to do with themselves without Oprah but I'll be okay. I do wish I could have attended a taping but that was never in the cards. I would say Oprah you will be missed, but I know she's not going anywhere.
  • I think my recent purchase of 100% African Shea Butter was the best purchase I've made all pregnancy. I am super excited to grease up my stomach at least five times a day. Goodbye stretched out skin pain!
  • Speaking of pregnancy pain, lately ladybug's movements have been a little painful. Okay sometimes more than a little. I imagine she doesn't have enough room in there (especially since so many people tell me how small I am). But I don't remember gasping and wincing during my first pregnancy. When her head pops out on the side (yeah, pops out) I always think of the scene from alien... (ok I just googled the scene from alien and as gross as it is, it made me lmao).

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by A Mommy's Blog Design (© Copyright 2012)