Wednesday, May 2, 2012

(MommyJD) My New Favorite Wine

Lately I've been doing a lot of shopping at Trader Joe's. I have a mommy pusha who tells me all the good stuff to buy. In addition to their awesome fish nuggets, cookie butter, pizza crust, and blueberry juice, I picked up this sweet red wine during my last shopping trip. Normally I'm not a fan of red wine at all. It's usually too dry for me. But the Carl Reh Dornfelder Sweet Red Wine is absolutely delicious. This is my new nightly drink of choice and it helps that my husband doesn't care for it (not enough tannin in it for him)- so more for me!

Next time you're out looking for a new wine to try, pick up some of this sweet red.

(This post was not endorsed by Trader Joe's or Carl Reh- just me thinking about getting my drink on in the middle of the day on this humid Hump Day).

1 comment:

Perfectly Imperfekt Me, aka Maya D. said...

Thanks for Sharing! Can't wait to try it ;)

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by A Mommy's Blog Design (© Copyright 2012)