Wednesday, March 2, 2011

(Mommy JD) The Bump's Hump Day Randomisms

Happy Hump Day! Here are some randomisms from my bump and I:
  • When your two year old starts grunting while going #2- while standing in the living room watching television leaning over an ottoman- you know it's time to get his stubborn behind on the potty. Smh.
  • Does anyone else go "ug" and maybe even jolt a little when their fetus kicks? At only 5.5 inches long and 0.7 ounces this baby is in full kickboxing mode.
  • While doing research on a motion I found myself humming to Big Pun's "Don't Want To Be a Playa" and then singing the words "I don't wanna be a lawyer no more...I'm not a lawyer I just crush a lot." I have issues.
  • Ironically I just realized that I have spent more time researching a rule that says I don't have to write this motion than it would have taken me to just write the motion. 21 more weeks until maternity leave.
  • My husband's mistress is Alpha Phi Alpha. I should retaliate by rendezvousing with Alpha Kappa Alpha but I'm starting to lose interest in her. She's too high maintenance and is losing her luster.
  • I would absolutely love a Chick Fil A chicken sandwich and fries right now....I must find an excuse to go to Orland on Friday for their Free Fry Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by A Mommy's Blog Design (© Copyright 2012)