Friday, January 13, 2012

(MommyJD) Taking a Break

MommyJD? Wtf, where you been? Well, let's see- my husband's motivation and drive to own our very own home in the suburbs meant I had to pack up an entire house in the hottest month of 2011- while 9 months pregnant. Three weeks after settling into our quaint house in the woods enters my lovely lovely Ladybug. She's my princess doll baby and she is now almost 6 months old. Man, time flies! She is so spoiled and in love with her big brother. How's big brother? Well he's had quite a few adjustments with a new house, new school, and new little person in his life.

So now that we've gotten all caught up, let me tell you why I'm taking a break to write this post. My partner 2 Karats and a Kid is making me look bad! Lol. She is getting her 2012 ON and I am so proud of her. I just caught up on all her blog posts so naturally I have to counter with at least one.

Life is super hectic but I have to remember that we decided to write this blog as an outlet. So even though it is few and far between that my 3 year old takes a nap anymore, I still have to sit down and vent a little bit. Usually if I get this time to myself I try to clean up, catch up on my coupon blogs, fold laundry... oh yeah, and EAT (still have to do that). Sadly when people send me links to good articles and blogs I find myself only skimming them to get the gist because I know my free time is limited. I just wanted to echo 2 Karats sentiment that this ish is HARD, but it is the most rewarding job a woman could ever have and we are so blessed to be able to spend time teaching and shaping our children into wonderful people.

On that note, hope to see you more in 2012. I gotta go put something in my own kangaroo pouch before Ladybug wakes up from her cat nap!

1 comment:

2 Carats and a Kid said...

Welcome back MommyJD! I'm so proud that you found a second to take a breath. Here's to 2012!

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by A Mommy's Blog Design (© Copyright 2012)